New Motherboard

Chucktin

My Photoshop Computer is failing. I've had it in to a local shop 3 times since June. First the SSD was replaced then it started quitting after the last Windows Update. Now it's back home after Widows reinstall (again) and I have yet to hook it up.
I strongly suspect one of the MB traces has either cracked or otherwise failed. It's a full-sized case so I can fit most any MB. If I must do that what's a good MB? Looking for recommendations.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Well, I don't think so replacing the motherboard is a solution. Although you can get it repaired I believe it never get compatible with the other hardwares.

I think you should find a normal service center where your PC can be diagnosed accurately. It seems that the current repairs have not yielded results and just wasted your money.

Well it been a while since the last trip to repair. And other than the Win 11 TPM question I haven't had any concerns. I've had to reinstall some utilities that were lost along the way and I've still got to delete the Photoshop cloud version that I don't wish to pay for. But things are humming along (fingers crossed) nicely.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Back