Windows Vista new to forum

A silly question, i was wondering if there was a way to improve the automatic updating of Microsoft Security Essentials, I have noted that updates occur often many times per day, which is of course very good, as the best payware (eset) has frequent updates to it's credit. The automatic update seems to happen much less frequently, however... is there any way to change the setting? -with windows 7, of course-

A silly question, i was wondering if there was a way to improve the automatic updating of Microsoft Security Essentials, I have noted that updates occur often many times per day, which is of course very good, as the best payware (eset) has frequent updates to it's credit. The automatic update seems to happen much less frequently, however... is there any way to change the setting? -with windows 7, of course-
Kurteb, you have over 90 comments and should have known by now not to revive old threads (4 years old), especially ones that your comment/question has no relevance too.

If you want help with your question please start a new thread.

Kurteb, you have over 90 comments and should have known by now not to revive old threads (4 years old), especially ones that your comment/question has no relevance too.

If you want help with your question please start a new thread.

i have over 90 "comments" providing help for others, i have never asked anything for myself until now, and an unused thread looked ok, so sorry
(i can say that other people here have much better people skills)

(i can say that other people here have much better people skills)
I'm sorry you feel that way but you are correct I do not have people skill. I have never claimed to have people skill. If I wanted to exercise what little people skill I have I would spend it on a social site not a technical site.

i found a better spot to ask from, it was not how i felt, it was the words you used, that's all.

Back