Windows 10 Nice Photo's at start up Win 10 what is it ?

b0b

When I get on our computer with Win 10 before I touch the keyboard there is now a nice photo there usually of some famous natural attraction . What is this ? I don't recall anything like it before . I tried to find out in windows program lists in "all programs" but no success . can I shut it off ? Its not much of a problem or anything I just wondering what it is ? Yes I am a newbie just got on this is my first post . b0b in Michigan

Hi b0b in Michigan and welcome to the forum :up:

Yup, it's new to W10. I'm not sure where the disable for that is but it's probably a little applet in the startup. One of the other guys might be aware of the disable command if available, I am not. I like the photos and have 6-W10 machines with no need yet to remove it.

Keep tuned in,:encouragement:
<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

BigBearJedi I meant to comment ...It worked fine no log in picture now ...worked easy breezy ... b0b

Hi Bob in Michigan.

If you want your computer to just skip that step and log in without the password you can do that too.

Press the Windows Key plus R, type in Netplwiz, uncheck the box that says "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer."

It will ask you to enter your password and after that it will just boot into Windows.

Mike in Michigan.

Back
Top Bottom