Windows 7 Ninite: Install multiple programs in seconds with one click

reghakr

Essential Member
Ninite: Install multiple programs in seconds with one click
Setting up a new computer is sometimes fun. But installing tons of applications takes a while, so sometimes you set that aside and forget to install them, just to find you've got to read a PDF but you don't have a PDF reader. Or maybe you need to see a website, but you forgot to install Firefox/Chrome and don't like Internet Explorer.

A while back, I read about Volery. It was a website that you could check little boxes and have it install your favorite programs for you. It got shoved out of my mind for a while, but as I think about upgrading to Windows 7 (I'm on the RC, which expires in March), I was dreading how long it would take to install my programs.

Volery, now named Ninite since it came out of beta testing, can install all your favorites in seconds. I went to the website to see how long it takes, and to my surprise it took longer to patch together a few screenshots than it took for me to install the programs.

More.............Ninite: Install multiple programs in seconds with one click | Tips 'n Tricks | dotTech [.org]

thats a brilliant find there, now if only they could add custom installers for apps they don't list...

Back