Windows 10 ntoskrnl BSOD while running browsers and Android emulator

Jokohama

Hi,
I casually got BSOD 1-2 times a day for about a week. This is a brand new hardware PC but I was running old Window 10 moved from my old PC so I'm not sure if its driver or hardware problem. So I would like your help to have a more detail look at that.
Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• W7F_15-02-2016.zip
    2 MB · Views: 480
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck D1, {0, 2, 0, fffff8014f68fc96}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaStorA.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iaStorA.sys
Probably caused by : iaStorA.sys ( iaStorA+5fc96 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
you have a number of different bugchecks although many are Bugcheck 3B (usually caused by faulty system service or drivers) and the above is the only one to mention an actual driver.
iaStorA.sys Thu May 21 09:15:45 2015: Intel RST (Rapid Storage Technology) driver. Please update using the drivers found on your motherboards support page:
http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5704#dl
Please install the chipset inf and Engine management driver too

AppleCharger.sys Mon Oct 28 01:59:21 2013: Gigabyte on/off driver. Has been a known bsod cause in the past, remove to test.

gdrv.sys Thu Jul 04 05:27:55 2013: Gigabyte Easy Saver - mobo power utility driver please update or not used remove:
GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1151 - GA-X150-PLUS WS (rev. 1.0)

jaksta_va.sys Wed Apr 11 10:29:19 2012: e2eSoft VSC Virtual Sound Card driver. Please either update or remove:
e2eSoft VSC

A number of your dump files look graphics related. Please remove your current graphics driver using the DDU. The Display Driver Uninstaller will also remove anything left behind by previous installs leaving the platform nice and clean for the new driver
Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V15.7.4.0 Released. - Wagnardmobile Forum

Re-install the latest WHQL driver
Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers

Please run these scans:
File scans
Right click on the Start menu icon and from the revealed list choose 'admin command prompt'. Type:
sfc /scannow
press enter and await results

In the same command prompt and after the above scan has finished type:
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Press enter and await results (longer this time).

If the first scan found files it could not repair but the second scan is successful, run the first scan again using the same command prompt box and this time it should repair the files found.

There is also a slight chance that you may have some faulty RAM but let's see how you get on after updating and running the above.

Post any new dump files.

Thanks kemical. I did remove those Intel and Gigabyte ultilities, and remove and reinstall Nvidia drivers. After that I did not encounter any BSOD for last two days. I will report here if any new problem appear :)

Great news thank you.. :) I hope all goes well but if not please post back.

Back