Windows 7 Nvidia driver stuck at old settings?

FlexQ

Hi Guys

I seriusly hope that someone inhere can help me.

I have an older computer with an amd64 3700+ and nvidia 7100gs as my mediacenter.

It has worked wonders the past years, with windows xp, but i thought that it might be fun to use windows 7, now that it is free as a Release candidate :). BUT, the nvidia driver is freakin me out. I can make changes to my primary monitor, change resolution ect. however, when i try to make ANY changes to my SVHS output, it just pops back to the starting point. So it has enabled NTSC output, when i need PAL (i Live in Denmark). Furthermore i cant set the refresh rate to 30, only 29, which is the NTSC refresh rate.

Does any of you guys know a solution to this irritating problem? (film just isent as good in black/white when they are supposed to be in color)

Kindly Regards

FlexQ

Weren't you given the option to Windows Update to download the WDM version for this card?

You can always check here and select your card and choose which version of Windows 7 you are using

Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers

Hi Mate

I did download those WDM certified drivers, but that didnt make any change.
The output is stuck with NTSC. I think something is wrong with the way the driver detects the tv. Unfortunetly for me :/

try checking the nvidia help forum, it seems that I read about a bug in the driver similar to yours.

Back