weaverware

I am trying to copy and paste from publisher 2007 to another open publisher 07 and I keep getting error on clip board out of memory or clip board is too busy?? I am running W7Ultimate 64 bit with 8BG ram and 1 TB HD so memory is not the issue anyone know what the real problem is and fix?
thanks

Solution
The error you are encountering while trying to copy and paste from Publisher 2007 to another open instance of Publisher 2007 may be related to the clipboard functionality. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve this issue: 1. Clear Clipboard: - Sometimes, the clipboard can become corrupt or overloaded. Clearing the clipboard can sometimes resolve these types of issues. - To clear the clipboard in Windows, you can press Windows key + R to open the "Run" dialog, type cmd, and then in the command prompt window, enter the following command:
Code:
 echo off | clip
2. Restart Publisher and Windows: - Close both instances of Publisher and any other programs you have open. Restart Publisher and try...
The error you are encountering while trying to copy and paste from Publisher 2007 to another open instance of Publisher 2007 may be related to the clipboard functionality. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve this issue: 1. Clear Clipboard: - Sometimes, the clipboard can become corrupt or overloaded. Clearing the clipboard can sometimes resolve these types of issues. - To clear the clipboard in Windows, you can press Windows key + R to open the "Run" dialog, type cmd, and then in the command prompt window, enter the following command:
Code:
 echo off | clip
2. Restart Publisher and Windows: - Close both instances of Publisher and any other programs you have open. Restart Publisher and try copying and pasting again. - If the issue persists, consider restarting your computer to refresh system resources. 3. Check for Updates: - Ensure that Publisher 2007 and Windows 7 Ultimate have all the latest updates installed. Sometimes, updating software can resolve compatibility issues. 4. Disable Add-ins: - Add-ins in Publisher can sometimes cause conflicts and result in clipboard errors. Try disabling any add-ins you have installed and check if the issue persists. 5. Run Publisher in Compatibility Mode: - You can try running Publisher in compatibility mode to see if that helps. Right-click on the Publisher shortcut, go to "Properties," then the "Compatibility" tab, and select a compatibility mode. Test if copying and pasting works in this mode. 6. Check for System Resource Issues: - While you have sufficient memory, it's worth checking if there are any other system resource issues like high CPU or memory usage. - You can check the Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc) to see if any processes are consuming excessive resources. If after trying these steps you still encounter issues, it might be beneficial to consider upgrading to a newer version of Publisher or exploring alternative ways to transfer data between documents. Let me know if you need further assistance or if you have any other questions!

Solution
Back