Windows 7 Overclocked my i3

junglistdeya

Hi again! :)

Check my physical memory vs available memory.
Check my virtual memory.

Right click image and open image in new tab...its safe.

Is this fixable, Running Windows 7 64bit Enterprise.

memory.jpg

What exactly do you need to fix? It says you have 4 GB of installed memory..is this not right?

It would be really helpful if you would just state what you think is wrong...

VM is based on the amount of memory you have in the system. I have 6 GB and VM is 12 GB. I probably also depends on how the memory is used. If you have shared memory or video memory, it might effect the numbers, but I don't know for sure.

Last edited:
It would be really helpful if you would just state what you think is wrong...

VM is based on the amount of memory you have in the system. I have 6 GB and VM is 12 GB. I probably also depends on how the memory is used. If you have shared memory or video memory, it might effect the numbers, but I don't know for sure.

So teh VM is correct, thanks m8. Sos for dumb post in a rush here, off out.

I will pass this along since you have an x64 computer. I installed 4 GB in one of my systems and did the Windows Experience Index and got a 5.9, but the drive and memory were the restrictions.

I replaced the memory with the fastest memory my system would take and the index did not change, still 5.9.

I added another 4 GB of the fast memory and the EI went to 7.7 for the memory....... If you are running an x64 system, more memory will help.

Back