Windows 7 Overclocked my i3

junglistdeya

Hi again! :)

Check my physical memory vs available memory.
Check my virtual memory.

Right click image and open image in new tab...its safe.

Is this fixable, Running Windows 7 64bit Enterprise.

memory.jpg

What exactly do you need to fix? It says you have 4 GB of installed memory..is this not right?

Guess you see no problems with them stats heh. My bad just got worried with the VM stat.

Last edited:
It would be really helpful if you would just state what you think is wrong...

VM is based on the amount of memory you have in the system. I have 6 GB and VM is 12 GB. I probably also depends on how the memory is used. If you have shared memory or video memory, it might effect the numbers, but I don't know for sure.

Last edited:
It would be really helpful if you would just state what you think is wrong...

VM is based on the amount of memory you have in the system. I have 6 GB and VM is 12 GB. I probably also depends on how the memory is used. If you have shared memory or video memory, it might effect the numbers, but I don't know for sure.

So teh VM is correct, thanks m8. Sos for dumb post in a rush here, off out.

I will pass this along since you have an x64 computer. I installed 4 GB in one of my systems and did the Windows Experience Index and got a 5.9, but the drive and memory were the restrictions.

I replaced the memory with the fastest memory my system would take and the index did not change, still 5.9.

I added another 4 GB of the fast memory and the EI went to 7.7 for the memory....... If you are running an x64 system, more memory will help.

Back
Top Bottom