Windows 7 page is cut off in advanced appearance settings

Brian Funk

Im in advanved appearance setting and i can't maximize the window nor resize it ..the content of the window is cut off with no scroll option ... its almost like if i were on chrome and i would be zoomed into 110% - 120% area .. it does it othe some other system windows too .. driving me crazy .. please help!!!!!

After you got into Advanced Appearance settings, what did you do ?

Try this........
Go back to advanced appearance settings > under Item, click the pointer and select Desktop > under Color1, select black color > click Apply > click OK.

Does that fix the problem?
Image 8.png

OK. I still wonder what had you done when you got to Advanced Appearance settings.

Anyway, do you remember a date when you did NOT have this problem?
If yes, do a system restore and pick that date or prior as your restore point.
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/using-windows-vista-system-restore/

i didn't change any thing in there when i noticed the problem .. and system restore is not an option as i have done one since the problem began .. i have tried running other themes and such and no luck .. its like that on my laptop screen and i have a dell e176fp monitor hooked up with a vga cable and the problem persists on both screen.

could it be a problem caused in "Intel graphics media accelerator driver for mobile" settings ?

Back
Top Bottom