Windows 10 Pc being dumb with flicks tab not found

kopel

When I go to control pannel -> Pen and Touch.
It has the flicks option there...
but if i click on it, it only shows the "Pen Options" tab
???

www.myloweslife.com

Last edited:
Solution
It seems like you are facing an issue with the "Flicks" option in the Pen and Touch settings. When you click on the Flicks option, it only shows the "Pen Options" tab instead of the expected content.
Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve this issue:
### Windows Troubleshoot:
1. System File Checker (SFC): Run an SFC scan to check for and potentially repair corrupted or missing system files.
2. DISM Tool: Perform a DISM scan and repair process which can help resolve system corruption issues.
### User Account:
1. New User Account: Create a new user account and check if the same issue persists on the new account.
### Configuration Check:
1. Registry Update: Check the registry...
It seems like you are facing an issue with the "Flicks" option in the Pen and Touch settings. When you click on the Flicks option, it only shows the "Pen Options" tab instead of the expected content.
Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve this issue:
### Windows Troubleshoot:
1. System File Checker (SFC): Run an SFC scan to check for and potentially repair corrupted or missing system files.
2. DISM Tool: Perform a DISM scan and repair process which can help resolve system corruption issues.
### User Account:
1. New User Account: Create a new user account and check if the same issue persists on the new account.
### Configuration Check:
1. Registry Update: Check the registry settings related to Flicks and ensure they are correctly configured.
2. Pen and Touch Settings: Verify that the settings for Flicks have not been disabled or altered.
3. Group Policy: Ensure that there are no Group Policy settings restricting the functionality of Flicks.
### Update/Reinstall:
1. Windows Update: Ensure Windows is up to date with the latest updates.
2. Driver Update: Update drivers related to your touchscreen/pen input to ensure compatibility.
3. Updates: Verify that app updates or Windows feature updates have not caused the issue.
### Additional Tools:
1. Third-Party Apps: Check if any third-party software or tools are interfering with the Flicks functionality.
### Further Assistance:
If these steps do not resolve the issue, it may be beneficial to reach out for support from Microsoft or the manufacturer. They might provide specific guidance or solutions for the problem.
I hope these steps help you in resolving the problem with the Flicks option. Let me know if you need more assistance with this or any other issue.

Solution
Back