Windows Vista photo DVD+R not playing on DVD Player

natalieburl

I just purchased DVD +R DVDs to put photos on, that I want to be able to play on a Panasonic DVD Player. The literature indicates that it will play DVD +R that has been finalized. I tried using the Windows DVD Maker and adjusted the speed to medium. and I also tried using the media center. The DVDs are not recognized on the Player. I did select the finish button while burning but what else am i supposed to do to close the dvd? the dvd burner is a blu ray and while it is capable of lightscribe i bought single layer dvds.

I adjusted the speed as you recommended - 4X was the lowest speed. Interestingly enough I hadn't seen the choice of settings when I'd burned the DVD +R before. Anyway, this time the dvd player "said" "No Disc". So I'm looking for another suggestion.
The list of files that have been burned to the disk shows and there is a line stating that one file remains to be burned. It is the desktop.ini file, which if I try to copy it to the DVD+R doesn't work as it is in use. Somewhat misleading as it appears to be the listing of photos.
Other guidance? Thx

Back