Windows 7 Photo Gallery

hank3rd

I have build 6801 installed now and if I am missing it, Windows Photo gallery is not the same. I liked that in Vista you could edit the photos in Photo Gallery. I do not see that option in Windows 7. am I missing anything and/or is it in build 7000?

Thanks.

I have build 6801 installed now and if I am missing it, Windows Photo gallery is not the same. I liked that in Vista you could edit the photos in Photo Gallery. I do not see that option in Windows 7. am I missing anything and/or is it in build 7000?

Thanks.

It is also missing in the 7000 build! Paint is better then ever before, so you can edit your pictures in Paint?!?

I actually found out that it is now a separate download called Windows live Photo Gallery. It even allows you to upload the pics to Windows Live Spaces or Flikr.

Now if I can get get mesh working!

I am not fond of this change. i have been using the Vista photo viewer and fixing all my pics with great ease and i love it, now i am not so sure. i played a little with the live version, but the one in Vista is perfect. i hope MS decides to bring back the "fix" option

Back