Photos app Video Editor error: Can’t view this file type

The photo editor apps on mobile phones are awful, especially if it is a free app. I was editing photos on my mobile phone, and I thought that it looks good. Still, when I was transferring the photos on my personal computer, it was easy to notice that the quality of photos is deficient because of the editing app. I used the photo retouching services for improving the quality of photos that means a lot for me. The man that edited my photos did a really great job. He improved the quality and also made the lights in the photos look more realistic.

Yeah. Editing on a phone is a pain. And you will experience this pain no matter what. You can try this online video editor though. I use it on my laptop, so I have no idea how it will run on a phone, but you know, trying won't hurt. And I will recommend doing all the editing on PC anyway. I hope it helps.

The photo editor apps on mobile phones are awful, especially if it is a free app. I was editing photos on my mobile phone, and I thought that it looks good. Still, when I was transferring the photos on my personal computer, it was easy to notice that the quality of photos is deficient because of the editing app. I used the face swap for improving the quality of photos that means a lot for me. The man that edited my photos did a really great job. He improved the quality and also made the lights in the photos look more realistic.
I created a video in the Photos app Video Editor function a couple months ago that I just reopened to address an issue with volume. About 22 of the .MOV files I'd previously used successfully in the project now show up as a black or grey file preview with the error "you need an extension to use this file". I see that there's a Microsoft Support post to address this Photos app Video Editor error: Can’t view this file type - Microsoft Support but I don't understand why files I've been using successfully in the program would all the sudden show up in my Project Library and Storyboard as unusable. If it was one or two files, I might be willing to follow the potential solutions offered in the support post, but I don't want to do that for 22 files, especially since I'd previously been working with them without a problem. It also makes me distrustful that the first solution offered is to purchase a fix. Feels sus that all the sudden they won't work and I have to buy something to get it resolved...

Back
Top Bottom