POLITICS Plain fool, complete nut, or crazy?

Pauli

Extraordinary Member
Premium Supporter
This thread is partly born from a new experience of mine, described lightly later, a fraud, now investigated by Police by four countries, plus Interpol.

But it's mainly inspired by numerous inserts by mainly young people in various sites, who for some reason suspect their own sanity. The typical question is, Am I crazy? Or is the world crazy? Am I weird, or is something actually wrong?

The plain answer is, if you suspect you're crazy, you're not. Crazy people think they are more bright than others, they lack a concept of relating to others. There is the question of some sort of enlightment. A discussion of this is extremely wide, if needed or wanted, we can go into it, it wouldn't do bad, I think. But right now I will go to some practical issues.

So, I was frauded by some person(s) who bought a quite handsome ring = jewelry = gold and diamonds from me. Not the big deal, I can take a loss. But the problem that got me to contact the Police was, they acted in name of PayPal, and I came to think of both my perhaps lost security at PayPal, as well as what the results could be if PayPal integrity was hacked.

I reported it, but then I came to think of the fact that many who are victims of crime do not report it, due to feeling of shame or guilt, or feel of plain stupidity. I don't feel stupid about it, I feel the ones who did it are stupid.

This is quite inadequate, but what I would like to point out, don't give up. Hoodlums don't deserve it. Whatever the crime or misdeed, it's not for the victim to take it.

Yours,

Pauli

This was never meant to be a thread for me, to complain or such. I feel it could turn that way and thus, I decided to recompose it, by making my personal matter into appendix, and deleting my last post. I hope it shows out, I've had some trouble in working with it. The red text is mine.

Otherwise, if there is any sense generally, feel free to come forth. The main cause is the right of honest people to do honest business, and other felons to get caught too - not by means of not having an opportunity to get better. Considering the state of Earth, I sure wish we all would do better. Including me.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/l1wj4016i8na7oi/PayPal.pdf

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom