Windows 7 Please help with W7 7100 x86 activation/validation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margie Lazou

Hi all. I have gone through all the threads about "this computer isn't running a genuine version of windows", even though it's painfully tech for me sometimes, and I still can't find a solution. I get the message at logon, once a day, even though i have used an activator and deactivated the watermark and everything. At the control panel/system it doesn't tell me anything at all, the only clue I have is this pop up window. I've searched for the 7100 x86 patch from orbit but all downloads require payment and I'm not willing to do that. So, is there a patch that works somewhere else, or some other solution, do I need to re-install windows using another download, and if yes, which one, please help me, as I need this thing to be up and running by Monday cause I need to work and i've been struggling with this for two weeks now... any help would be appreciated.

Hi and welcome to the forums.

I get the message at logon, once a day, even though i have used an activator and deactivated the watermark and everything. At the control panel/system it doesn't tell me anything at all, the only clue I have is this pop up window. I've searched for the 7100 x86 patch from orbit but all downloads require payment and I'm not willing to do that. So, is there a patch that works somewhere else

Please do not use this site to discuss illegal activation methods.

I think I see... it's ok for you to dance around "legal" cause you have the know-how, and you know where to draw the line, while me, no it's not fine, I should stick to getting hopelessly lost and paying through the nose for things that eventually won't even work cause I'm a dumb no-tech. Thanks. I thought that might have been the case. It's not the first time I come across this, I just happened to need some help this time and I made the mistake to ask. My bad. Forget it.

I think I see... it's ok for you to dance around "legal" cause you have the know-how, and you know where to draw the line, while me, no it's not fine, I should stick to getting hopelessly lost and paying through the nose for things that eventually won't even work cause I'm a dumb no-tech. Thanks. I thought that might have been the case. It's not the first time I come across this, I just happened to need some help this time and I made the mistake to ask. My bad. Forget it.

Please note that many other sites have the same rule. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back