Windows 8 Poor PC and Windows 8 sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's a non issue.

For you perhaps, but for many other people it IS an issue having to keep moving folders back to where they want them. Besides bassfisher said that 7/8 could do everything I listed... and faster. This shows he was wrong/lying. That was the point.

I'm still waiting for your examples, bassfisher.

Last edited by a moderator:
The hostility is 6/6. If a friendly discussion has to descend to this level, it is time the thread was closed.

The hostility is 6/6. If a friendly discussion has to descend to this level, it is time the thread was closed.

I'm sorry, but how was I hostile?

So It's been around 7 hours now and as far as I can tell bassfisher still has no examples and I wasn't being hostile. Good to know.

Instead of trying to convert the masses to continue using your so called version of the all time greatest OS and stay in the dark ages. Why dont you actually try and help posters here in the "WINDOWS 8" forum with real windows problems and leave your opinions about another OS's out of it. This is a windows 8 forum, not an XP forum.

mm hmm...you get it now

Instead of trying to convert the masses to continue using your so called version of the all time greatest OS and stay in the dark ages. Why dont you actually try and help posters here in the "WINDOWS 8" forum with real windows problems and leave your opinions about another OS's out of it. This is a windows 8 forum, not an XP forum.

mm hmm...you get it now

"That being said...they're so many limitations with XP now, it's not even funny."
Still waitin' for those examples.

Thread is being closed as it has now moved way off topic and once again dissolved into pointless arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back