Printer installation issue in WS 2008 R2

Howdy, everyone. I'm having a little issue right now. I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop with Windows Server 2008 R2 and I'm having some troubles getting my printer to work. I have a Tally T9114 laser printer and I have never gotten TallyGenicom's drivers to work, so I always used the HP LaserJet 4 drivers with zero issues. Trouble is, 2k8 R2 doesn't include these drivers, so I downloaded them from the Windows Update Catalog (since HP wisely decided that drivers are not an important thing to put on their site >.>), but every time I try to install the drivers, I get an error message: "Printer driver was not installed. Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000002)."

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time :)

Windows NT4 is just the current network system for ip4 networks which is the standard of the old server2008r2... i.e. what you should have running.

the driver it self comes from tally but thats as much as i can tell you about it because I don't own one of their printers to test it for you.
<a href="http://www.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=230107&amp;el=1">Tally Printer TALLY T9114 Driver</a>

Back