Windows Vista Problem loading videos on few similar website.

ohad

Hello, first of all im sorry if im gonna make Vocabulary/Grammar mistake, my English isnt the best.
Here is my problem: about two months ago, i used to watch alot of videos and tv shows online, and everything went great, videos loaded good , buffring was great, etc..
now i wanted to watch an episode of a show i missed on TV , so i went on Putlocker and when i clicked play, it just kept doing this moving circle that means its loading. It kept doing this until i just gave up. (BTW this was on chrome)
After chrome didnt work i tried firefox, exact same problem.
I've tried the same episode on the website Movpod and exact same problem on both firefox and chrome, kept trying to load and fail...
Now i reinstalled flash flayer, shockwave flash, etc.. nothing.
I tried same thing with diffrent episodes and diffrent shows , same problem.
Here is something that i hope will help solve this problem:
1. youtube videos loaded and worked perfectly, both 5 mins ones and 2hrs ones..
2. i remember like a month and a half ago , after i stopped watching online , It kept said " Shockwave flash crashed" so i got an answer where i got into somewhere with a list of alot of things and i disabled something in shockwave flash that fixed the crashing problem but i never tried to watch online videos since then so idk if this help but i dont know how to enable that thing again.
3. I tried all the things on the sticky that we should try before posting, and nothing helped.
I hope you can help me and sorry for my bad English again
thank you so much
,ohad

Are you using any type of Flash blocker in your browsers and do the videos work with Internet Explorer? Your English is fine better than some of the young people in this country today! You might also look on the Adobe site and see if they have an uninstall or cleanup tool. sometimes old version left overs can cause problems.
Joe

ok so , first of all , how do you check if flash is disabled ?
But i dont think thats the problem cuz youtube videos work fine.
Now i used Cleanup tool i downloaded from online, it did delte like 5000 junk files, but still nothing is working.
videos aren't working in explorer either.

I don't know about Chrome but Firefox has a flash blocker plugin that blocks annoying ads and videos from starting automatically but still allows you play those you chose. In firefox you install it as an addon.
Joe

ok sorry i wasnt on for so long .
I checked and i dont have flash blockers. the thing is i dont think its a browser error because videos doesnt work from all of my browsers+youtube does work!
any other suggestions?

Back