Problem Signature 06: 4b48ff37
    Problem Signature 07: bb
    Problem Signature 08: be2
    Problem Signature 09: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1033

Read our privacy statement online:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
    C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

i have installed .net 4.5 and activeX in my system ...
and this problem is occurring after installation when i click on CM10 icon.

any solution to this will be helpful ...
thank u.

Looks like a .NET CLR error, because a file expected to be found cannot. Perhaps using Process Monitor (www.sysinternals.com) you can monitor the creationmaster10.exe process and see what file it's expecting to open when the error arises. Also could be a permissions issue, perhaps try running the program as Administrator.

I agree with Josephur. This program, based on the research I have done requires .NET framework 2.0 or higher. This is why the application is stalling at this point.

Looks like a .NET CLR error, because a file expected to be found cannot. Perhaps using Process Monitor (www.sysinternals.com) you can monitor the creationmaster10.exe process and see what file it's expecting to open when the error arises. Also could be a permissions issue, perhaps try running the program as Administrator.

thanks for your concern ... perhaps i forgot to mention that i have tried running the program as admin and also by changing the compatibility mode to xp.

I agree with Josephur. This program, based on the research I have done requires .NET framework 2.0 or higher. This is why the application is stalling at this point.
As i mentioned before in bottom lines of my 1st post that i have installed .net v4 and also tried with .net v4.5

I just did a search on Bing for CreationMaster. Your version is old and probably incompatible with newer os's. The currenet version is 13, not 10.

brkkab, actually the creation master is an editing tool for a main program so its versions are according to the main program we are using as the main program i am using is v10(which is working fine) so the creation master tool i required to edit it(main program) should also be v10.
the v13 which you told is totally different and it corresponds to v13 of that main program.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom