Windows 7 Problem With VPN on Windows 7!!!

underzero

Hi everyone! I just installed Windows 7 today. I installed everything and came to make a VPN account on Windows 7!

I got through all steps, it even shows me the "Verifying Username and password" message but just after that it goes to other things that i have NO IDEA what they are! I had never seen them on XP! and i think the problem is with that! It shows a message as connecting using WAN miniport (SSTP) , using WAN miniport (PPTP) and using WAN miniport (L2TP)!!!! :(:(:(:(

Guys please help me if you have ANY idea what might be wrong with it! Thank you so much!

Hi everyone! I just installed Windows 7 today. I installed everything and came to make a VPN account on Windows 7!

I got through all steps, it even shows me the \"Verifying Username and password\" message but just after that it goes to other things that i have NO IDEA what they are! I had never seen them on XP! and i think the problem is with that! It shows a message as connecting using WAN miniport (SSTP) , using WAN miniport (PPTP) and using WAN miniport (L2TP)!!!! :(:(:(:(

Guys please help me if you have ANY idea what might be wrong with it! Thank you so much!

Try this:
How to (Successfully) Install Cisco VPN Client on Windows 7 - Brenton House

And if you're trying to run VPN on the 64 bit version -
http://www.google.com/search?q=vpn+...avclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS283US283

Back