Windows 7 Problem With Windows 7 64-bit Memory Usage !!!

omarlegrand

I Changed From W7 32-bit To W7 64-bit ,,, I Noticed That My Memory Usage Goes Pretty High ,,,,, For Example I Run Only Windows Media Player & Windows Live Messenger With Firefox Explorer For Example It Takes Up To 1.50 Gb Memory Usage o_O ,,,, I Dont Think That This Is Normal !!! ,,,,,, I Just Need Help With That Cuz Otherwise I'll Have To Reinstall W7 32-bit ,, If I Cant Work This Out
It Seems Like I Have To Restart My Computer Every 1~2 Hours Of Working ,,, Thanks In Advance

I Changed From W7 32-bit To W7 64-bit ,,, I Noticed That My Memory Usage Goes Pretty High ,,,,, For Example I Run Only Windows Media Player & Windows Live Messenger With Firefox Explorer For Example It Takes Up To 1.50 Gb Memory Usage o_O ,,,, I Dont Think That This Is Normal !!! ,,,,,, I Just Need Help With That Cuz Otherwise I'll Have To Reinstall W7 32-bit ,, If I Cant Work This Out
It Seems Like I Have To Restart My Computer Every 1~2 Hours Of Working ,,, Thanks In Advance

Sounds like corrupt memory management.... Run "SFC /SCANNOW" (w/o the quotes) from an elevated command prompt. You may have to insert your X64 Win7 disk if it finds problems. As far as restarting every 1-2 hours, it sounds like your power settings need tweeking.

hmmmm

im on a network and i share my media ,,, and i noticed when i turn the network off from my computer my ram usage goes down to 600 mb and sometimes 500 m.b o_O what does the network and sharing has to do with the ram usage and how can i manage this

Back
Top Bottom