Windows 8 PSPP Ultimate X2 will not accept my serial number

konittajo

I upgraded my computer from Vista to Windows 8.1 and I am having to reinstall all of my software. When I put in the CD for Paint Shop Photo Pro Ultimate X2 the installation stalls when it asks for my serial number and will not go any further. I can not get any help from Corel. They want me to purchase their 2018 version. I have installed PSP 4 and PSP 8 without any issues. The 2 very very old versions work just fine. I thought maybe that would help me get X2 to install. I am also having an issue with PSP 9. The CD stalls at "registering modules" and will not go any further. I understand this may be a compatibility issue. However, when PSP 9 was new there was the same issue and I was told to down load a video driver. Which I did and then it installed just fine. I do not remember which video driver was needed though.

I desperately need help with these two issues. Of all of the PSP products, PSP 9 is my all time favorite. So this is the one I most want to work.

The installer itself may not run well on 8.1, you can try right clicking the installer and run it in compatibility mode

Back