Windows 7 Question about entries in registry

MrLH

I don't usually mess with the registry but occasionally manually edit to make small changes. Anyhow, I was doing a search for a particular key and I came across what appears to be references to drives and folders/files that do not exist on my computer. There are a lot of them actually spread out over several places. The first appear in this location:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\UserAssist

in it are binary values like this:
P:\Hfref\Ybh\NccQngn\Ybpny\Eboybk\Irefvbaf\irefvba-q38201q3r9s24p12\EboybkCynlreOrgn.rkr

This is a fairly new install of 7 Pro g4 and I have checked my system thoroughly and cannot find anything suspicious. Are these normal entries? I couldn't find anything about these weird files or locations anywhere.
Thanks.

Ok, figured this out. No issues here. Did not know about the simple encryption method being used. So:

P:\Hfref\Ybh\NccQngn\Ybpny\Eboybk\Irefvbaf\irefvba-q38201q3r9s24p12\EboybkCynlreOrgn.rkr

deciphers to:

C:\Users\Lou\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-d38201d3e9f24c12\RobloxPlayerBeta.exe

A game my kid plays on my system from time to time.

I don't recall ever seeing these types of entries before but the registry is pretty large and filled with all kinds of stuff.

Back