Windows 8 quick browser question!

Nicole McGray

I'm not sure how to explain this but I'll do my best. I am trying to view the changes of resizing a browser while it's resizing not after I let go of the mouse button. I am trying to view responsive designs and in the past I have been able to view as resizing now it only works as I let go. Any help would be much appreciated!

Hmm so what your saying is you're trying to get a browser to automatically resize it's contents as you're resizing a window.. I just checked and it works for me in IE, FireFox, and Chrome. I am not sure what would grant the ability to do this, I'm pretty sure it's just there.. that being said perhaps you don't have accelerated graphics driver or the correct/latest graphics driver installed (maybe that's required to do the on the fly rendering)?

Hmm so what your saying is you're trying to get a browser to automatically resize it's contents as you're resizing a window.. I just checked and it works for me in IE, FireFox, and Chrome. I am not sure what would grant the ability to do this, I'm pretty sure it's just there.. that being said perhaps you don't have accelerated graphics driver or the correct/latest graphics driver installed (maybe that's required to do the on the fly rendering)?

yes that is what I am saying. It worked fine one day and not the next. I have tried both IE and chrome and nothing on my computer has changed.

Back