Windows 8 quick browser question!

Nicole McGray

I'm not sure how to explain this but I'll do my best. I am trying to view the changes of resizing a browser while it's resizing not after I let go of the mouse button. I am trying to view responsive designs and in the past I have been able to view as resizing now it only works as I let go. Any help would be much appreciated!

Was this something that you did in previous windows versions?

I'm not sure....hopefully someone who might know will jump in.

Hmm so what your saying is you're trying to get a browser to automatically resize it's contents as you're resizing a window.. I just checked and it works for me in IE, FireFox, and Chrome. I am not sure what would grant the ability to do this, I'm pretty sure it's just there.. that being said perhaps you don't have accelerated graphics driver or the correct/latest graphics driver installed (maybe that's required to do the on the fly rendering)?

Hmm so what your saying is you're trying to get a browser to automatically resize it's contents as you're resizing a window.. I just checked and it works for me in IE, FireFox, and Chrome. I am not sure what would grant the ability to do this, I'm pretty sure it's just there.. that being said perhaps you don't have accelerated graphics driver or the correct/latest graphics driver installed (maybe that's required to do the on the fly rendering)?

yes that is what I am saying. It worked fine one day and not the next. I have tried both IE and chrome and nothing on my computer has changed.

Back
Top Bottom