Windows 7 Random BSOD's plaguing my PC time.

HannahW

Hey,

I just made an account to get some help on this issue. My PC is only just a year old, and I've never had any problems with it before this. I was playing Skyrim, noticed it was flickering a bit which is unusual as I specifically set my desktop up to be a gaming set-up. I alt-tabbed to see if any processes were hogging resources, and saw that my bamboo tablet was taking a fair amount. I stopped the processes and unplugged the tablet from the USB drive only to find myself staring at a BSOD.

Upon doing a system resource (safe mode wouldn't work), I then found that my drivers for my Razer BlackWidow no longer worked, and upon re-installing, still didn't work. I switched to my old bog-standard USB keyboard.

Since then, I've had several BSOD's happen at random. Browsing the web on Chrome, doing University work on Photoshop, even when my PC is idle.

Just wondered if any one can help? Being a student, I don't want to have to replace parts just yet, so hopefully this is a software/BIOS issue. :) I've included the 4 dump files separately, as browser wouldn't let me select a whole .zip file.

Thanks!

PS.
System Specs:

CPU: AMD Phenom II (x6) 1055T ~2.8GhZ
RAM: 4 GB Ram, CORSAIR.
GPU: ATI Radeon 5850 2GB
Motherboard: M4A87TD/USB3 ASUS

BIOS version: 08.00.15 American Megatrends

Attachments

• 112711-16614-01[2].dmp
    141 KB · Views: 230
  • 120111-19344-01[2].dmp
    141 KB · Views: 206
  • 120211-17394-01[3].dmp
    141 KB · Views: 238
  • 120211-17612-01[2].dmp
    141 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forums.
Please read the first post in this sticky thread here How to ask for help with a BSOD problem
Do your best to accumulate the data required.
Run the SF Diagnostic tool (download and right click the executable and choose run as administrator)
Download and run CPUz. Use the Windows snipping tool to gather images from all tabs including all slots populated with memory under the SPD tab.
Likewise RAMMon. Export the html report, put everything into a desktop folder that you've created for this purpose, zip it up and attach it to your next post (right click it and choose send to, compressed (zipped) folder.
For future reference please don't attach (upload) individual files, put them all into a single container (folder) zip that up and attach it.
Good luck
Randy

Back
Top Bottom