Windows 7 Razer mamba not working

newhen

My razer mamba won't work it gets unknown device errors etc anybody else have this problem .. this is a 170 dollar mouse ..

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with your Razer Mamba mouse. When a high-end mouse like the Razer Mamba experiences unknown device errors, it can be frustrating. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially fix the problem:

1. Driver Update:
- Ensure that the Razer Mamba drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can cause compatibility issues.
- You can download the latest drivers from the Razer support website.

2. USB Port Check:
- Try connecting the mouse to different USB ports on your computer. Sometimes, the issue might be with the USB port itself.

3. Device Manager Check:
- Check the Device Manager on your computer to see if the Razer Mamba is recognized.
- If it shows up as an unknown device, try uninstalling the device from Device Manager and then reconnecting it to let Windows attempt to reinstall the drivers.

4. Firmware Update:
- Check if there are any firmware updates available for the Razer Mamba. Updating the firmware can sometimes resolve connectivity issues.

5. Different Computer:
- If possible, test the Razer Mamba on a different computer to see if the issue persists. This can help determine if the problem is with the mouse or the computer.

6. Contact Support:
- If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it's best to reach out to Razer Support for further assistance. Since the Razer Mamba is a premium mouse, they should be able to provide you with appropriate guidance.

If you have already tried these steps and are still facing issues, let me know, and we can explore further solutions.

Back