Windows 7 Recovery Media Windows 7 toshiba Error

squirtmph

I have these Error when I have try Recovery Media. I am not sure what to do behinde this point.
can you please help me?

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Edition

Error Code 27
System error code 27 means "The drive cannot find the sector requested."
This error code may also display as "ERROR_SECTOR_NOT_FOUND" or as the value 0x1B.

I also have image, If you like me to post them please let me know!

Thank you Error - Recovery Media Creator 5-1-2013 12-55-07 PM.png

Last edited:
Could you be a little more specific about what you refer to as "Recovery Media"?

If this is an OEM recovery system, have you made any changes to the partitions on the Hard Drive?

Yes, Sir.

I try to create Recovery Disc Media follow by Toshiba Instruction.
But I was unable to proceeded to Burn Recovery Media to a DVD Disc because of ERROR in:
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Edition
And Yes Sir. you got it right its OEM O.S. I apologize for not brought this up before! );

Yes, Microsoft Did Restore/Back up when I called them to activate windows (One time only)
You seem to read my problem quit well, Sir. It seem you really have done so many times before :)
also. I have try to contact Toshiba but they don't have any more DVD recovery Media.
Here is My PC Model. Sir.
Part# PQX33U-051025
Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q894 Specs (18.4" - Core i7 740QM - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD) - Laptops - CNET Reviews

I have try to use this software But I was unable to complete Installed!
[h=1]ISO Recorder v3.1[/h]
[url]http://alexfeinman.com/W7.htm

[/URL]

Last edited:
If I understand your situation, your system is working normally. But you tried to make recovery media using the Toshiba process and it failed.

Some systems only give you the opportunity to make Recovery Media once. But not sure why yours is failing. If you want to troubleshoot that process, perhaps you could include the steps Toshiba recommends.

There are other ways to make a system image, which will not be a .iso file. You can use the Windows 7 Backup and Restore utility or some other type of imaging software like Acronis or Macrium. These would allow you to put in a new hard drive and restore your system to the way it was when the image was taken. And external drives are usually best since they can hold the entire image.

If your situation is not as I believe, please clarify.

If I understand your situation, your system is working normally. But you tried to make recovery media using the Toshiba process and it failed.
Yes, I have post Image for these purposes, I am going to attache System Error attachmen. may be can help me out to view the problem from different angle.View attachment VEW.txt
If you want to troubleshoot that process, perhaps you could include the steps Toshiba recommends.
I have follow step by step but unable to complete task.
There are other ways to make a system image, which will not be a .iso file. You can use the Windows 7 Backup and Restore utility or some other type of imaging software like Acronis or Macrium.
Well I try to use Freeware software called: ISO Recorder v3.1 But I have fail
These would allow you to put in a new hard drive and restore your system to the way it was when the image was taken.
Sound what I am looking for to do! are they freeware?
And external drives are usually best since they can hold the entire image.
Well I was planing To use DVD but If can't, I would use USB, what size would be OK?
If your situation is not as I believe, please clarify.
My main goal Is to do Full restore (Factory).And be available to do re-Store once a year , and be available to back-up all software and Browser setting.
Software you have name above could be available to accomplish what am seeking?

Thank you for you response! :)View attachment VEW.txtView attachment VEW.txt

Last edited:
I just have found a link to purchase Factory DVD Recovery Media.

Now I only needed to know how to record DVD to back up software.... Setting and ON

Thank's :)

Since I have some experience with the Windows Backup and Restore utility, let's stick with it. I do not have any experience with an OEM type of install and how it might interact with this utility.

Open Control Panel and then Backup and Restore. On the upper left, select Create a system image. It will look for backup devices and offer you the DVD burner. Click Next and continue the process and select the partitions you want to include in the image. An image is normally around 55% of the total amount of data on the system (or the partitions you choose to include in the image), so it will take that many DVDs to hold it all.

The .iso maker utility can not be used for what you want, as I understand it.

If you just want to back up your personal files, use the File backup instead of the image. It will also want to make an image, but you can choose not to do that.

To recover a system image, you will need something to boot you into the Windows Recovery Environment. An F8 key might do that, or booting to a Windows Recovery CD or Install DVD will also work.

Since I have some experience with the Windows Backup and Restore utility, let's stick with it. I do not have any experience with an OEM type of install and how it might interact with this utility.
Nice point you have suggested, this is why I chose to called Toshiba But they told me they dint have it in stock.
But I come to found out in Toshiba Forum they do have it. So I bought a copy and will take 7 to 10 days.
An image is normally around 55% of the total amount of data on the system (or the partitions you choose to include in the image), so it will take that many DVDs to hold it all.
So, It will be wise in my part to use external hard driver, I have one but if am not mistaken is 500MB. W/ Back up and restore will be Included Firefox?
This Would be My 2nd Step, Once I have complete "Back-up & Re-store"
Thank you for your Tip here :)

Thank you SO much for taking your time and helping me out, I come to like every detail you have cover here. and not only that. you give me a bonus tip. Am very much grateful from this point.
Note: Did you notice, Attachment I add in OLD post? Error report By Notepad

Back