Red eye removal apps

you have to pay a sub to use Photoshop i.e, rent the software and Adobe is dropping parts of it like 3D so many people feel its time to move on Peny

as for how to take photos without red eye, thats down to understanding your camera settings; take it off auto and put it into speed or aperture mode... generally aperture mode is what you want for humans unless they are riding past on a horse but red eye happens when there is too much light for the image like having the flash on in sunny outside shots or if the lens is too blurry

examples of over and under blur
over blur.JPG
under blur.JPG

just right.JPG

sometimes you want the light dul or blurry in order to catch the mood but for eye shots you need to have the balance correct

you have to pay a sub to use Photoshop i.e, rent the software and Adobe is dropping parts of it like 3D so many people feel its time to move on Peny

as for how to take photos without red eye, thats down to understanding your camera settings; take it off auto and put it into speed or aperture mode... generally aperture mode is what you want for humans unless they are riding past on a horse but red eye happens when there is too much light for the image like having the flash on in sunny outside shots or if the lens is too blurry

examples of over and under blur
View attachment 40414View attachment 40415
View attachment 40416
sometimes you want the light dul or blurry in order to catch the mood but for eye shots you need to have the balance correct
You have a point, thanks. I'm a zero in photography, so your explanations are useful for me. P.S. I like the photos you attached.

The easiest thing to do is to turn off the red-eye function on the camera, many cameras have it. My old camera didn't have that function, now I have a Sony and that problem is gone. You can also make the lighting brighter, I did that before, and I also used an external flash. Actually a lot depends on the camera itself, I wasn`t always 100% able to eliminate this flaw, I retouched in cleanup pictures and other programs. But since I changed my camera, I don't have that problem anymore. I`d still recommend changing to another product. If you don't already use Photoshop, suggest to start, FaceTune and other mobile apps aren't so reliable.

Back