Windows Vista Rivatuner 2.2.2 arrives

Yes I did, and feel so wrong about it. I hope somehow you can forgive me please. I will try extra hard to be more careful next time. Thanks.

Hey Lorenkjr no worries man....Great minds think alike no?

Thanks, as I sometimes tend to jump too fast. Anyway, I thought I had looked at all the messages when I finally across 2.22 the other day but, obviously I had not. I must say Rivatuner is tops for me anyway, I would not leave home without it; right? A little dry humor for this morning. Be good!!!!

I totally agree, it's a great tool for overclocking your card as well as monitering temps ect...

Yup, there's a section that will moniter your temps, fan speed and current clock speed. I'll just have to install it first (I can't remember where that section is, hang on)

Ok, I loaded it up....
After clicking the little button on the front a pop-up appears.You'll see a picture with a magnifieing glass on it, click that to get eventual access to the hardware moniter...

Did you also know you can use it to change your cards fan speed? As well as many other things, it's an amazing tool!

Ok, when I get back from getting my new pets home today, I will give this a try. Thats another thing I do I miss goodies contained within a program more than a few times now. But, thats just a sign of turning 60 on January 29, 2009. Geesh am I getting old. Good thing I still can play with my computer, it would be the devil if I could not!!!!

60! Wow.... I had no idea you were of such a venerable age... Happy Birthday for the 29th...:D

Thank you. That was about the nicest way I have ever had my old age put. I did not really start feeling it till a few weeks ago. I still play baseball in the summer, and still do an awful lot for an old timer. But, seriously I am beginning to feel it. There are a few things I can not do anymore and that I regret. But, thankfully to my friends here; I can still compute and have a lot fun doing it. And for that I thank you and everyone else here. You have been great to me and thank all of you!!!

Back