RNDIS drivers for ebook reader?

PKFFW

Hello,

I have a linux based ebook reader that uses SSH for file transfer rather than USB. Under Windows XP I had to install a RNDIS driver and a program called WinSCP to transfer files to the reader. No problem.

Now I have installed Windows 7 Ultimate and I can't even find any RNDIS drivers.

Can anyone help? Direct me to a download for these drivers? Anything?

Thanks,
PKFFW

PKFFW

Hi Saltgrass. I have WinSCP and unfortunately it doesn't have the drivers needed. I also tried downloading the Windows Mobile Center program which is supposed to have RNDIS drivers in it but still no luck.

Thanks for the email to microsoft, I must have missed it in all my searching for drivers. I will flick them an email and see what they can suggest.

In the mean time I loaded up the Windows Virtual PC and tried running it in Windows XP mode so I could set it all up from there. My motherboard is capable of running virtual technology and I have that enabled in BIOS but it says I have to turn off Intel Trusted Execution Technology! I can't find anything about that in my user manual or on the ASUS website. GGGRRRRRR!!

Why can't anything with computers be easy? hahaha

Cheers,
PKFFW

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.