Windows 7 Roxio Ultimate Creator 2009

mhjeff

Roxio Ultimate Creator 2009 won't run after install. It seems this program is not yet compatible with windows 7 RC 7100.

Hello and Welcome to Windows7forums.. :)

I still can't bring myself to use any Roxio software.. Haven't even touched a CD/DVD with their name on it in at least 9 years.. ;)

I've got Roxio 2009 when first installed it does not launch from the desktop icon. Go into the program files and find the Roxio 2009 folder. Find an application and start it then check for updates. That fixed mine.
Joe

Roxio

I have Roxio 9 installed and it works perfectly. I have been using Roxio for 4 years and never had a problem with it. I make movies , edit and burn, works better than any other program I have tried. Can't recall having any DVD's I burned that had a problem.

Roxio Ultimate Creator 2009 won't run after install. It seems this program is not yet compatible with windows 7 RC 7100.
Hello Twincitybulldog and Others that has problem using Roxio (especially Roxio Creator 2009 Ultimate) here comes solution to your problems.

1st: Install Roxio with a working activation key
2nd: Install Software Manager if it is not in your Window depending on the version of your Window 7
3rd: Use the Software Manger to update your Roxio by downloading and installing "Patch Roixo Creator April 2009 Pack 4"
4th: Reboot you computer and enjoy full functionality of your Roxio.

If you are through don't forget to say thanks to the new man on board "Ikyemike"

Back