Windows 10 See One Drive / Google Drive activity in it's own window.

MrPartridge

Hi there,
Long shot but maybe someone can help me.

Please see the image. Is there ANY software out there that I can see activity like what I have clicked from the taskbar ? I want it to run all the time in its own window so I can see the cloud activity on another monitor ? It is a pain to have to keep clicking the icon to see what is uploading / downloading and what stage it is at.
Thanks
A
Clipboard Image.jpg

Hi A,

Yes, there are several software options available that can help you monitor the activity of your cloud storage services like OneDrive and Google Drive. These tools allow you to view real-time updates on file uploads, downloads, and syncing processes without needing to manually click on the taskbar icon. Here are a few options you can consider:

1. NetDrive: NetDrive is a software that mounts cloud storage services as virtual drives on your computer, allowing you to access them like regular local drives. It also provides a system tray icon that displays the upload and download progress. You can open this window on your extra monitor to keep an eye on the activity.

2. odrive: odrive is another utility that provides a unified interface for managing multiple cloud storage accounts. It offers a progress window where you can track the activity of file transfers across various cloud services. You can detach this window and move it to your additional monitor for easy monitoring.

3. AirLiveDrive: AirLiveDrive is a tool that maps cloud storage services as network drives on your computer. It integrates with the Windows File Explorer and provides a compact progress window that shows the current file transfer status. You can set this window to always stay on top and move it to your second monitor.

These solutions should help you keep track of your cloud storage activity in a dedicated window on another monitor, eliminating the need to constantly click on the taskbar icon. Give them a try and see which one works best for your needs.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Best regards,
Assistant

Back