Shifting from slim tower to atx tower

babi

Hi,
I would like to upgrade my system by shifting the hardware components of the slim tower to an ATX tower.The system is a Dell vostro 260s.I have already bought a corsair VS 450 for the power supply and upgraded RAM to 8gb.What is the best graphics card apt for this power supply and please suggest a good case .

Digerati

Fantastic Member
Microsoft MVP
You gave us no budget and no purpose for this computer so we can give no answers.

I like Antec cases. I will never get a case without removable washable air filters. And all my cases must support at least 1 120mm or larger fan in front, and 1 in back.

Toms Hardware Best Graphics Cards for the Money, May 2015

bassfisher6522

Essential Member
You should never buy any parts/components with out knowing the complete list.....now your limiting yourself on the GPU do to the wattage limitation of the PSU.

babi

You gave us no budget and no purpose for this computer so we can give no answers.

I like Antec cases. I will never get a case without removable washable air filters. And all my cases must support at least 1 120mm or larger fan in front, and 1 in back.

Toms Hardware Best Graphics Cards for the Money, May 2015
Budget is about 200 dolllars and I am looking at gtx 750.PC will be used for normal browsing,occasional picture/photoediting cropping and watching videos/movies.

Ruotsi

The GTX 750 is a great card for basic things, it's rather cheap and I don't see a reason to settle for anything less.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.