Windows 10 Shut laptop down when installing windows ! help !

hi,
so I got an acer cloud book for Christmas and today I decided to hard restart it. While it was installing windows I stupidly shut it down. NOW when I switch it on it just keeps restarting u till I switch it off again and then the cycle continues. It should Be bored the installation screen flashes up on the screen for a few seconds displaying a 64% advance through installation, will the installation continue or is the laptop done for? Any help is appreciated

Have you tried ALT-F10 when you turn the machine on to get to recovery. If we had the model number we could find the best way to recover the machine

Hi Charlie,
I moved your post so it had a thread of it's own as it keeps things simple.

im having the same problem as this guy except I'm on a acer cloudbook laptop don't have windows on a usb
Do you have access to the laptops desktop or is it just restarting all the time?

Did the laptop come with Windows 10 or did you upgrade?

I checked your support page at Acer (your first port of call at any sign of trouble) and it seems there a few different models of the Acer Cloudbook.

It also appears that it does come supplied with Windows 10.

This guide is for windows 8.1 but I imagine it's still the same method for windows 10 too:
How to Restore Windows on my Acer Computer Using Alt + F10 on startup

Didn't see your other post till it was too late.

Please try not to double post.

Didn't see your other post till it was too late.

Please try not to double post.
sorry about that accident. Thank you so much for the response I'm on the screen noe but when I try to reset the computer it ays I need to be an administrator however nothing appears
is there a way to use my Microsoft account to get an administrator account to appear using a different computer?? Thanks charlie

Back