Windows 7 (Sigh) New windows install driver problems

Just reformatted my hard drive and reinstalled windows 7. However upon launch, I found that it could not detect my graphics card nor could it detect my microphone and used the wrong configuration for my keyboard. I looked around but could not find much that fitted my CPU. I use a Radeon R9 280 graphics card and a dual core Intel Xeon 3.4hz processor. What is up with the computer?

However upon launch, I found that it could not detect my graphics card
So the screen remained black and you saw nothing at all after rebooting? No BIOS splash screen or the initial boot process?

Did you install the Radeon drivers? Did you install the motherboard drivers as downloaded from the motherboard's website or from the motherboard's original installation disks?

Did you install the separate drivers for your keyboard? What was wrong with the configuration?

All these devices need separate drivers installed to take advantage of special or advanced features and custom configurations. Otherwise Windows will simply use native default drivers in basic configurations needed to get you started.

And I too am confused and don't know what you mean when you say, "could not find much that fitted" your CPU.

Back