Site Introduced Ads in Members Posts - NOT COOL!

Digerati

Fantastic Member
Microsoft MVP
I am very unhappy with the site's policies to introduce ads into members posts without their knowledge or permission. I think it is very deceptive, disappointing and uncalled for.

I am referring to ads that appear when users submit posts they typed using key words like, r e g i s t r y, c r a s h and d r i v e rs (but without the spaces). These words appear normal when entered and when previewing, but once the post is submitted, they are modified as links to Uniblue sites for their R e g i s t r y Booster and D r i v e r Scanner - WITHOUT THE POSTER'S PERMISSION. :mad:

That is totally NOT COOL and very deceptive. And I find it insulting the site would USE and MANIPULATE its members in such a way.

These ad links give the appearance the poster is recommending and endorsing those products when they had absolutely no intention of doing so - and I assure you, I DON'T ENDORSE or RECOMMEND EITHER. I don't appreciate this site interjecting those links, or the implications they suggest into my comments.

Please remove that feature from member posts immediately!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom