Windows 10 Slip stream SATA/SSD Drivers to bootable USB

BoKnows04

Hello
I have a Windows 10 Enterprise ISO that I added to a USB drive by using RUFUS.

I disabled “secure boot” to get the usb to boot up to Windows 10 Enterprise, but it doesn’t recognize the M.2 SSD hard drive when it boots up.

I assume that the SSD drivers need to be added to the bootable USB disk. The SSD is Samsung.

Is there generic SSD drivers that need to be added the bootable SSD and how would I do this?

thanks for helping

Attachments

• 050B173E-79BB-4C2F-A5CF-2B9DF4DD2C38.jpeg
    050B173E-79BB-4C2F-A5CF-2B9DF4DD2C38.jpeg
    568.8 KB · Views: 167
Can you help me to why it’s not recognizing the SSD drive during booting to the Win10Enter ISO on the USB stick?

Is there a setting in the bios that I need to adjust to allow it to recognize the hard drive?

thanks for helping

Guys if Windows 10 is fully compatible with all current hard drive types.
Is there BIOS settings that’s preventing from seeing the SSD during boot up to USB ISO?

Attachments

• 4854CA59-BAD0-4B7C-8CFB-9D16F6C9C055.jpeg
    4854CA59-BAD0-4B7C-8CFB-9D16F6C9C055.jpeg
    568.8 KB · Views: 164
If the drive is not showing up in the firmware then I'd say it's a problematic disk. If it does show up in firmware then from the installer press shift + F10 to access a command prompt. From there you'll need to run diskpart and format the disk. I've seen drives not show up if their encrypted or formatted in a different OS (Mac, Linux etc)

Hello
I have a Windows 10 Enterprise ISO that I added to a USB drive by using RUFUS.

I disabled “secure boot” to get the usb to boot up to Windows 10 Enterprise, but it doesn’t recognize the M.2 SSD hard drive when it boots up.

I assume that the SSD drivers need to be added to the bootable USB disk. The SSD is Samsung.

Is there generic SSD drivers that need to be added the bootable SSD and how would I do this?

thanks for helping
If you have M.2 NVme SSD means, you need nvme device driver, download that driver NVMe SSD manufacturer site.
Also you don't require to slip this driver into iso.
just download driver, and unzip the file , copy all the files to root of the another USB Pendrive .
first, insert driver Pendrive, then boot with bootable Pendrive, in middle installer asked driver means, click browse choose to driver Pendrive and choose .inf file, click ok.

Back
Top Bottom