Social Group GFX Team

Re: [langtitle=sv]Re: Social Group GFX Team[/langtitle]

you're welcome Randy, glad you like it....:redface:

here's one for the gfx team advisor.....i hope i didn't over done it..

signature2.png

just trying out photoshop CS5 i made a signature for the team leader of the gfx team group.:redface:

ciara signature.png

[lang=da]one sig for kaos...

kaos.png[/lang]

Hey guys, I'm ready to hop on board with an awesome sig :) Just take a guess at what I'd like :)

Thanks in advance,
Mitch.

I was under the impression that forum members with there name in dark red was having a uniform Sig ... Admin / Mods etc ?

Administrators, moderators, and other members with special privileges on the website do not have a uniform signature at this time.

No they don't and that is why Captain Jack and myself have been talking with the members of the GFX Team regarding creating a staff signature which I specifically spoke to you about on Skype and which you said you would like to see and would like to reserve final approval on. I have the Skype log if there is any actual confusion.
I am personally kind of excited about the idea and interested in seeing what they might come up with.

here's a sig for Mitchell_A.........:redface:

mitch.gif

Last edited:
Re: [langtitle=s]Re: Social Group GFX Team[/langtitle]

This morning I added a Butterfly to my default Sig, I now have two for rotation :razz:

Ciara 7 sigbadge_Pink_Butterfly.png

Re: [langtitle=s]Re: Social Group GFX Team[/langtitle]

A new day and a new Sig :p ... incorporating some of my favourite things, Flowers and Butterfly's ... I would have added a pic of one of the handsome guys at Windows 7 Forums but it would not fit :redface:

If any one wants a Sig making please click the link below my Sig and the GFX Team will make you one :)

new sig5.png

Back