Windows 7 [SOLVED] iPhone Ad Hoc WiFi Working, but no Autoconnect

G

gastonls

I just make a bat file with the following line:

netsh wlan connect ssid=iPodWin7 name=iPodWin7

where iPodWin7 it's my ad hoc net.

Then, put it on startup.

Gastón, from Argentina

can you explain more, i have the same problem, :i create an AD HOC connection between PC and OMNIA i900 ,but i cant have an access network...

can you explain more, i have the same problem, :i create an AD HOC connection between PC and OMNIA i900 ,but i cant have an access network...

You have to do the following:

Go to network connections. Right clic - properties on wireless network connection --> ip4 properties and then:

ip adress: 192.168.0.1
subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
leave the others in blank.

then right clic - propertiers on local area connection. sharing tab and allow the two options.

Now you should have internet on your cell. But anytime you turn on the pc must clic on the net icon in the taskbar, clic on you ad hoc, and clic connect.
But if you make a bat with the code above and put it in the startup now you shouldn't have problem...

Sorry for my english.

Gaston

Great thank you , i will try now..
1 question: what do you mean by :
But if you make a bat with the code above and put it in the startup now you shouldn't have problem..."

you mean SRAT UP Button and search field?
"

this is my problem:
142rb10.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/142rb10.jpg

Link Removed - Invalid URL

on the Omnia connection there is at right: NO ACCESS NETWORK
i try all for resolv this, as you can see i share my adsl connection... but nothing change

some solution ??

I'm not sure why doesn't work to you...
Maybe you could try to repeat the steps.
Did you set up the ip and subnetmask 192.168.0.1 255.255.255.0 on you wireless network connection?

And about the BAT file it's for autoconnecting when you turn on the computer, it won't help now.

Back