Windows 10 Some web pages not loading for a day

Marios1441

Some webpages are not loading for a day. I'm using just about every browser like Maxthon, Mozzila Firefox,
Chrome and opera and Internet Explorer and the problem appears again. Sometimes is fixed via pc restart only.
Why is happening and what should i do? I'm also trying to clean the browser cache but not always fixed. Is it
something wrong with my pc? Is very annoying problem.

Hi

This seems to be a fairly common complaint, I've had it myself not too long ago, but only in Internet Explorer.

Take a look at this video...

I don't know from personal experience that this will work but a number of people who have had similar issues report that it worked for them.

Mike

Hi

This seems to be a fairly common complaint, I've had it myself not too long ago, but only in Internet Explorer.

Take a look at this video...

I don't know from personal experience that this will work but a number of people who have had similar issues report that it worked for them.

Mike

It didn't worked. I'm trying to access Geniusnet.com

Hi

Make sure that the TCP/IP, is set to obtain IP address automatically (obtain DNS server address automatically is automatically selected).

What kind of antivirus software are you running, some people have reported that this issue was caused by there anti malware software.
If you do have Malwarebytes install run it and see if it finds anything.

It may be that your best bet it to do a reset of Windows 10, I've found a lot of people who couldn't fix this without doing that.
I can't find any other solutions that seem to work universally.

Mike

Geniusnet.com is not a listed site. It needs to be country specific.
Try this, for example:

Genius

Are there any other sites with which you are having the problem?

As I said.

Not sure if the link from ussnorway is what you are looking for (base: Taiwan) but, if you open my link, top right you will see an option to choose your country.

Back