Windows 7 Speakers Not Working after installing windows 7

Djoks

Hello i recently installed windows 7 and my speakers are not workin i tried installing motherboard audio driver but still not working.When i go to sound setting i only see this "AMD High Definition Audio Device" does anybody know how to fix this ????

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 343
  • photo.php.jpg
    photo.php.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 309
  • 702490_719610251446570_1234197575_n.jpg
    702490_719610251446570_1234197575_n.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 314
  • 974408_719610281446567_1409393674_n.jpg
    974408_719610281446567_1409393674_n.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 297
Hello.
Right click on the speaker icon in the lower right corner (System tray) and see if the device is checked as active for speaker output. Alternatively, open control panel and click on Sound and see which output device is checked.

Hello i recently installed windows 7 and my speakers are not workin i tried installing motherboard audio driver but still not working.When i go to sound setting i only see this "AMD High Definition Audio Device" does anybody know how to fix this ????

Try this.............Realtek HD Audio driver.
Make sure you select the correct bit version.
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads...=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

Use the link above > click I accept > click Next > choose your bit version drover > select download site.

When I Right click the Speaker icon, and select Playback devices, I get 3 devices offered; the HDMI is included but "not plugged in". Not sure what is supposed to be plugged in - I assume it refers to HDMI video output which carries sound - I'm using a DVI cable, which doesn't carry sound, apparently. (I do know that while using DVI I was unable to use my monitor's internal speakers, which I tried when I first got the Monitor, but not bothered.)
But, as you can see, my Speakers are presented, ticked, and are working fine. If you don't have the Speakers field, then that's puzzling.

As for the Muted speaker icon, choosing Properties from that window (Playback devices), then "Levels" brings up a list of input/outputs. Clicking the blue speaker icon button alongside Realtek HD Audio output alternately Mutes\unMutes the Speaker output. This is mirrored in the Speaker Icon in the Taskbar.

Also check Device Manager to check that the Device is not showing problems (Yellow exclamation mark). (Start/Control Panel\Device Manager OR Start\{Enter "device manager" into the search box}\Device Manager)

PlaybackDevices.PNG

SpeakerMute.PNG
Gives this Taskbar icon
SpeakerTaskbarMute.PNG
SpeakerON.PNG
Gives this Taskbar icon
SpeakerTaskbarOn.PNG

DeviceManager.PNG

Attachments

• PlaybackDevices.PNG
    PlaybackDevices.PNG
    32.7 KB · Views: 420