Windows 7 Splash screen orb

darco

Im not a fan of the squarish orb in Win7..I really like the round orb in Vista Ultimate...something about really appeals to me darco

HAHA such a minor detail that absolutely does nothing to the OS. How is the orb "squarish" in Windows 7?

Use feedback like me, and say to fix the orb more like Windows Vista to stick out, but the reasoning for the bigger taskbar is for the new multitouch thing. It's so it's easier to touch it.

I also would like to know how you think the orb is squarish?? And I really don't know why you don't just change it to small icons.. that makes it look more like XP and Vista and makes the orb exactly like the one in Vista.. I really am not seeing what you guys are talking about when you say it looks so much different than Vista's... and as stated it's a very minor detail that doesn't even affect how the OS performs.. ;) An orb is much better than "start" in my opinion matter what it looks like...

I am talking about the splash screen where you see the 4 tiny orbs that spin together to create the large orb...that is what looks squareish to me...I am not talking about the orb on the desktop. darco

Well actually that is not the orb. That is the windows logo which is the flag which flags are usually squarish.

Exactly, that is in no way an orb.. no wonder I was confused.. Ok now that I know what your talking about, I don't see a problem with that at all, it's different and it reflects what the product is very well in my opinion..

indeed they are trying to incorporate animation and other stuff into the OS better. Microsofts orb is the first thing to be mentioned

Back