Windows 7 strange sticky notes issue

yoshirocks

Whenever I used to write text in a sticky note it looked kind of like someone's handwriting. Now it's an ugly, rough font.Any idea how to fix this?

Attachments

• sticky note.JPG
    sticky note.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 376
Sticky notes, uses Segoe Print font as a deafult font, so if you have deleted this font form your system, then it will use Microsoft Sans serif as it's default font.

Also if you have copied something from a internet page or something in there, it will use that font instead, I suggest that you press on the + button and try typing on a different sticky note as if you still have the Segoe Print font installed on your computer, it will use that.

Copy something from another program into a sticky note using the font you want to use. It will keep the last font used.

Update: Ok, this doesn't seem to be working any more. Sorry about that. :(

Last edited:
Sticky notes, uses Segoe Print font as a deafult font, so if you have deleted this font form your system, then it will use Microsoft Sans serif as it's default font.

Also if you have copied something from a internet page or something in there, it will use that font instead, I suggest that you press on the + button and try typing on a different sticky note as if you still have the Segoe Print font installed on your computer, it will use that.

Agreed, you can't actually pick your font preference. Of course there's a boatload of 3rd party applications out there ;) :)

Back
Top Bottom