Windows 10 Suddenly getting Blue screens every day

Akito

Crash Dump Analysis
Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Wed 28.06.2017 05:46:40 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\062817-23562-01.dmp
uptime: 00:50:56
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0x154 (0xFFFFB005F754F000, 0xFFFF840177352060, 0x2, 0x0)
Error: CUSTOM_ERROR
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Tue 27.06.2017 20:57:24 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\062817-33031-01.dmp
uptime: 1 day, 10:00:05
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x6001, 0xFFFFFFFFC000009C, 0x7F49000, 0xFFFF8D895147F1A0)
Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 26.06.2017 10:47:01 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\062617-21640-01.dmp
uptime: 06:58:10
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x6001, 0xFFFFFFFFC000009C, 0x84AE000, 0xFFFFE089885EAED0)
Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.

Recently I'm getting these crashes. So from what I read in these dumps it is probably a driver error? How do I find out which driver is causing the issue? I'd rather re-install every single driver than going into safe mode a million times and turning on every single driver one by one without even knowing if I didn't miss one...

Some additional information: usually it happens when I have a game running on another desktop while not using that one (PC resources aren't the issue here). Also a while ago I cut Cortana out of the system by removing her folder in the Windows/SystemApps folder. After the first couple of crashes I put her back in and she works same as before, without complaining.

I made a quick search for the tool and didn't find any results outside of this forum. Who made this program? Where are the checksums? Is the source code open?

Well you wouldn't as it's a tool made by a member of the forum for collecting bsod and related data, Checksums there are non. Source code also isn't avialable but all it does it collect minidumps and driver\system info and nothing personal.

Well you wouldn't as it's a tool made by a member of the forum for collecting bsod and related data, Checksums there are non. Source code also isn't avialable but all it does it collect minidumps and driver\system info and nothing personal.

Yes, but if it literally doesn't do anything special why would I need to use this program over "WhoCrashed", which I used originally? There is no purpose in downloading and installing this one additionally if my program is at least as competent as this one.
Which information is missing from my log? Maybe I can find it manually and add it to the original post. Else there is no reason to use this custom one if it does the same thing, isn't there?

I don't try to be rude or anything, I just prefer to have only programs installed I know for certain and that I need. Both criterias fail to apply correctly on this one.

Because it gathers minidumps, dxdiag, event viewer errors and driver versions, so we can debug properly. It's up to you if you use it or not. It also doesn't install, just grabs the info and puts it all in a folder on your desktop which you zip and upload to us. We then debug using the dumps.

Can you please post your minidump files.

To an experienced debugger they contain a wealth of information much more than the 'Who crashed' app. As soon as we can take a look we can advise further.

A word to you on this request; I've been helping with crashed systems for 5 years, and our CrashDump experts are as good as you'll find anywhere on the Internet including some much larger tech forums. As far as their safety goes, I've never had any issues and have been uploading crash dumps for 4 years to this forum without anything hinky happening. I completely understand your caution as the FBI IC3 report for 2016 mentions there have been over 3.7 billion viruses reported since 2000. So I get that. I've been working with computers for 47 years and am an expert in over 200 areas; but CrashDump analysis is not for everyone, even experienced programmers. My recommendation is you consider trying it. The guys here have helped me solve many problems which I may never have solved on my own. Or if I did, it might have been weeks or months to do so.

Of course, it's your computer and you are looking for free help; you can do what you want to feel comfortable. :) If you are trying to avoid a complete Windows reset or reinstallation and a complete rebuild of all your programs and data structures, then it's worth doing.:lightbulb: Or of course, you could pay someone to fix this for you. And that could cost up to $400 or more to get someone who can figure out this kind of problem. At IBM we charged $290/hr. for experts to go out to companies and do just this. And that was 20 years ago. It's probably twice that much now. If you are using your computer for business and not just gaming, that price is cheap compared to downtime from BSOD type crashes.

Best of luck,:up:
<<BIGBEARJEDI>>

So from what I read in these dumps it is probably a driver error? How do I find out which driver is causing the issue? I'd rather re-install every single driver than going into safe mode a million times and turning on every single driver one by one without even knowing if I didn't miss one...

You could always try run the driver verifier:
In order to run the verifer you will also need a recovery disk/USB. This is just in case the verifier causes a blue screen loop on start up. If it does you can then use the recovery disk/usb to boot into safe mode and then recovery console, enable safe mode and then turn the verifier off. Hopefully by that point the culprit will have been caught and written on the dump file.
Driver Verifier - BSOD related - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista - Windows Crashes, BSOD, and Hangs Help and Support

Recovery drive

Back