Windows 10 Memory Management BSOD Windows 10 (Crash data included) Please help, I've tried everything I can th

sydneyzane

Hey guys. I've been back and forth with this BSOD issue for about a year now and I'm about to lose my mind. It's a problem that's followed me since windows 8. Now some background information. Brought my computer in for repairs. Figured out one of my graphics cards was overheating. Placed a new fan on it, good to go. Said I shouldn't have any more BSOD difficulties. Incorrect. It happens mostly when I have multiple tabs pulled up and I'm downloading something. Probably a driver issue but I can't find any that are out of date.

Please help me. I'm losing it over here.

System info:

ovczcQN.jpg

(To preface my crash data let me just say I've already updated my graphics card multiple times and nothing has changed)

Here's my crash data:

On Sun 3/13/2016 12:35:58 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown (0xFFFFF6800002EBF0)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x403, 0xFFFFF6800002EBF0, 0x9C500001BFE50867, 0xFFFFCD800002EBF0)
Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error.
Google query: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

On Fri 3/11/2016 3:53:40 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031116-25390-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF8012F762F47, 0x0, 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 3/11/2016 4:41:23 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031016-21750-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x28, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8039CEFE54E)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Tue 3/8/2016 11:58:39 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\030816-24656-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x28, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF801720F226E)
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

On Mon 3/7/2016 8:56:15 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\030716-21765-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF801EC1075F2, 0x0, 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.

On Sat 3/5/2016 1:48:22 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\030516-16296-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFE0009AD7D398, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8012524EEA2)

On Thu 3/3/2016 2:54:35 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\030316-19671-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntfs.sys (NTFS!NtfsPerformPrefetch+0x12A)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x1CA8, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8010DA8226E)
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT File System Driver
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 3/3/2016 12:51:03 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\030216-17734-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll (hal!HalpTimerClockIpiRoutine+0x15)
Bugcheck code: 0x133 (0x1, 0x1E00, 0x0, 0x0)
Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hal.dll
description: Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL
Bug check description: The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This problem might be caused by a thermal issue.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 3/2/2016 12:56:49 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\030116-22453-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x28, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF802ADEF926E)

On Mon 2/29/2016 3:42:23 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\022816-23765-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntfs.sys (NTFS!NtfsCopyReadA+0x217)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x28, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF800524E326E)
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys
description: NT File System Driver

Conclusion

30 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. Only 10 are included in this report. A third party driver has been identified to be causing system crashes on your computer. It is strongly suggested that you check for updates for these drivers on their company websites. Click on the links below to search with Google for updates for these drivers:

atikmdag.sys (ATI Radeon Kernel Mode Driver, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)

If no updates for these drivers are available, try searching with Google on the names of these drivers in combination with the errors that have been reported for these drivers. Include the brand and model name of your computer as well in the query. This often yields interesting results from discussions on the web by users who have been experiencing similar problems.

Read the topic general suggestions for troubleshooting system crashes for more information.

Note that it's not always possible to state with certainty whether a reported driver is responsible for crashing your system or that the root cause is in another module. Nonetheless it's suggested you look for updates for the products that these drivers belong to and regularly visit Windows update or enable automatic updates for Windows. In case a piece of malfunctioning hardware is causing trouble, a search with Google on the bug check errors together with the model name and brand of your computer may help you investigate this further.

A 1A bugcheck tends to be a bad memory module. Have you run a multiple pass check on your memory? I would start there also please upload your dmp files. Than\ks

Hi,
please read the thread found here and post the results:
How to ask for help with a BSOD problem

We need to read your actual dump files so please use the app provided in the above link.

Whilst what Neemobeer say's is true (in some cases ;) ) you also have dump files which look driver related. In order to advise you properly the dump files need to be debugged.

Back
Top Bottom