Windows 10 BSOD Errors I've tried everything please help

BadBoyBeasty

So this morning I awoke started my computer, cat ripped out power cord, so I plugged it back in and restarted.
Crashed within an hour after that
However after over 18 hours of crashes, BSOD, and black screens I'm huffed, I've done the sfc check, system restores/ system reset, reformatted my HDD and SSD, reinstalled drivers, updated my BIOS, guys I've done all I can think of but it still happening having a feeling maybe it's hardware, but please tell me it's not.Here are the Error and stop codes I've gotten, before and after full system reset in order, mind you I missed a just a few;
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
CRITICAL_PROCCESS_DIED
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
Stop code: 0xc000021a
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

After system reset
K_MODE_EXCEPTION
SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Stop code: 0xc000021a
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED win32kfull.sys
Stop code: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED fileinfo.sys
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

It'll BSOD on boot, sometimes I can get into it, right now I'm using it to type this, but whenever I try to play games withing 20 minutes it'll exit game completely, no crash, then I may or may not get the BSOD within the next 5 minutes or so, if I'm just idling on the wallpaper or just doing basic stuff it'll take long to die on me, but none the less the Blue screen of death is inevitable, just like our all to real mortal demise

If anybody knows anything, it'd be of great help, I'll be doing a "factory reset" of everything so here's my e-mail in case I don't get to this soon enough
[email protected]

Back