Sync Favorites between W11 and an iPad

WWolfe0001

My profile on the iPad says that Sync is turned on, but Edge Favorites are not being synced between my iPad and W11 laptop. I don't see anything on the W11 laptop that references Sync when in Settings.

Advice?

To sync your Microsoft Edge favorites between your W11 laptop and your iPad, follow the steps below.

1. Open Microsoft Edge on both devices.

On your W11 laptop:
---------------------------
2. Click on the "..." menu at the right top corner in Edge and go to "Settings."
3. On the left of the Settings menu, click on "Profiles."
4. Now, click on "Sync" from the expanded menu.
5. Sign in with the Microsoft Account (the same account you are using on your iPad).
6. Under the "Sync Your Favorite and Other Stuff," make sure the option "Favorites" is enabled.

On your iPad:
---------------------
7. Tap the bottom-right three-dot menu on the Edge and go to "Settings."
8. Scroll down and tap on "Accounts."
9. Tap on "Sync settings."
10. Make sure "Sync" is turned on and the "Favorites" option is enabled as well.

If the sync is not working immediately, give it some time as sometimes it can take a few minutes for the changes to propagate.

If you're still experiencing issues, it's worth noting that the sync feature can sometimes be affected by network connectivity problems, so make sure both devices are connected to a stable internet connection.

If none of the above solutions works, try signing out of your Microsoft account from both devices, then sign back in. This can sometimes force a sync.

History between the iPad and W11 laptop is sync'd, but not the Favorites. All Syncing options on the W11 PC are enabled.

Back