Honorable Member
  • Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.5 GHz
  • 16 GB DDR4-3000
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
  • Microsoft Windows 10 x64
Any ideas where to start?

eb_tcpip.sys-1.jpg

Hi King Mustard!

To look at your issue properly we need to see the Dump files created at the time of BSOD. The following link will help you gather the required information:
How to ask for help with a BSOD problem

In the mean time your current bsod looks network related. If you know your motherboard support page then update the network driver if possible.

I'll check back in the morning in case you post any dump files .

Hi King Mustard!

To look at your issue properly we need to see the Dump files created at the time of BSOD. The following link will help you gather the required information:
How to ask for help with a BSOD problem

In the mean time your current bsod looks network related. If you know your motherboard support page then update the network driver if possible.

I'll check back in the morning in case you post any dump files .
I have an MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon motherboard.

I have the latest Intel Network drivers (20.7.67.0) installed.

Windows is fully up-to-date, too.

The crash dump: MEGA

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning,
sorry about the delay. My debugger is running slow, I'll post back as soon as I can. (60mins tops)

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80e0d2d2553, ffff8100fcc92940, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for tcpip.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for tcpip.sys
Probably caused by : ntoskrnl.exe ( nt_wrong_symbols!581D5537826000 )

Followup:     MachineOwner
Hi,
this bugcheck is usually caused by drivers or a system service and after looking through your drivers you do have a couple of suspects:

First though we need you to remove the overclock as debugging an overclocked system can lead to false positives. You can always enable it again as soon as we are done.

MpKsl673638b5.sys Wed May 20 02:50:37 2015: This odd looking driver relates to an automatic update for Microsoft Security Essentials (possibly Defender too). In order to stop them appearing you need to manually update the application. If you do have MSE installed please remove.

NTIOLib_X64.sys Mon Nov 26 10:11:53 2012: MSI Afterburner driver (known BSOD issues with Windows) Also found to be a part of MSI Live Update 5, MSI Super Charger & MSI Smart Utilities. Please remove to test.

I found a number of drivers which didn't seem to belong to anything. Further searching however led to the MSI Gaming APP which again I ask if you can remove for now.

Let's say you were getting one blue screen a day. You would only have to remain on default setting for one day just to see if the bsod continues

If you have any other dump files please send them in as more is better. If the above drivers don't seem to make any difference we can always try the driver verifier.

Please post any new dump files

Back
Top Bottom